Protect all your UGG boots, shoes and slippers to keep them looking new. Not all new UGG footwear comes pretreated. Apply the Protector before you use your new footwear. For your current loved UGG's, use the UGG Cleaner and Conditioner prior to applying the Protector. This protectant needs to be reapplied every 2-3 months depending upon wear and use of your UGG footwear.
- Using a suede care brush, gently brush boots to clear any debris.
- Shake UGG Protector bottle well before applying to clean dry sheepskin or suede in a well ventilated area. Hold bottle 6 inches away from surface. Spray evenly until the surface is wet but not soaked.
- Let boots dry naturally for 24 hours in a cool ventilated area. Avoid direct heat and sunlight. Leaving them near heat or in the sun can damage boots.
- Once dry, use suede care brush and brush in a single direction to restore appearance.
- UGG Instructional video included (next to pictured product)
- 6 oz.
- Water Repellent
- By UGG®